Online marketing presents us with numerous ways to reach your brand to the people who matter. The most effective way to reach your target audience and see conversions is utilizing Facebook. Facebook is a leading social media platform and brings together 1.45 billion logged in users every day.
The prospects are overwhelming if you look at this from a marketer’s perspective. Running an ad or making a campaign live enters your brand into a number’s game. It is vital to understand how many, from the total number of people you reach, actually take an action you have set.
That action will be the objective of your ad, and Facebook is a great place to get started. Here are a few reasons why you should consider the site for marketing on:
- FB like and share buttons are viewed over 10 million sites worldwide.
- One second accounts for five new created profiles.
- Engagement is 18 percent higher between Thursday and Fridays.
What Is A Facebook Ad, And Why Does It Matter?
Facebook ads can be a mystery to the average user. However, this is a huge benefit to marketers all across the world. Facebook does a great job of separating its boosting feature from its advertising platform. This ad platform can often get you confused if you don’t know how to use it.
Let’s first discuss how you can get distinguish ads from all of the content you find in your newsfeed. We’ll also look at how these formats give your content more appeal.
How To Recognize The Difference:
- Headlines: Unlike boosted posts and the organic posts, the ads give you an opportunity to write two strong headlines. You get another shot at appealing to your target audience by writing the main headline on your ad. This will appear right in the center of the post. As a result, the headline is often the most obvious among the text you write as it will be in larger and slightly bolded font.
- Embedded Link: Your ad is allowed to use one embedded linked source unlike your ordinary post or boosting feature. Embedded means you won’t see the actual URL published within the post. However, the viewer will be able to click anywhere on the post to reach the ad. As a result, this enables you to beautify your image and text with the objective of it being clicked on.
- Call To Action: You technically have three areas for a call to action. These are three text boxes. Most ads use the bottom box to push a strong CTA through. Facebook offers a button in the lower right corner, which you can choose between “sign up,” and “watch now” among others.
- Targeted By User Activity: Each ad uses unique targeting features that let you send your content directly to people who fit the profile of your ideal consumer.
- Pay-Per-Click: This service is charged on your account once a month and is registered based on views and the number of people that click on your ad.
How To Enter Power Editor And Make An Ad Campaign Live
Access certain Facebook features through Power Editor. You can only enter Power Editor through your Facebook account once you’ve registered here. In other words, FB has made it almost impossible for people to stumble upon this service. Power Editor is your advertising dashboard where you create, edit and manage all of your campaigns through.
What To Expect
Power Editor will enable you to make ads live once you believe that all the pieces are in order. You want to make sure that your link collates to the call to action you have set up. Asking people to sign up for a newsletter takes those who clicked on your ad to a page to input their information and subscribe.
Therefore, this is important as bounce rates are shown to increase when ad content and link content don’t coincide. Making sure that all of these things relate is important.
Making Adjustments Along The Way
Use the Power Editor tool for creating and then setting the parameters for ads in each of your campaigns. You can follow the analytics of your post by entering your Facebook account and then clicking on “Ads Manager.”
You’ll be giving data such as the number of people reached, those that engaged. and those that clicked. The cost of these actions are presented, and you’re allowed to increase or decrease the amount you want to spend.
The results you witness are what you use to edit your campaign. Facebook is a great way to monitor the results of your work. Tracking these results is how you improve upon conversions. You can enter your Power Editor account and then improve upon your work for better results.