We take a look at ZoomInfo pricing to help you make an informed decision.
Zoominfo: What’s it all about?
ZoomInfo, a provider of sales intelligence data, helps companies reach their revenue goals by building go-to-market solutions.
ZoomInfo (Nasdaq: ZI), is a global leader in go-to-market intelligence solutions. The platform empowers business-to-business sales, marketing, and recruitment professionals to reach their goals by combining best-in-class technology with unparalleled data coverage, accuracy, and depth. It has a large and diverse customer base that includes small and mid-market businesses, global corporations, and mid-market companies.
ZoomInfo adds additional tools to that intelligence, such as conversation intelligence (Chorus), data orchestration (RingLead), and sales engagement (Engage) to help you connect with prospects and customers. ZoomInfo is an inexpensive marketing tool that marketers can use at all levels.
Zoominfo key features
ZoomInfo offers a lot of great features that can be used by sales teams. Let’s look at the best tools SalesOS has to provide:
- Data-driven insights – Use contact and company data to target businesses. We like direct dial numbers and the accuracy of the data. The intent data can be viewed as well.
- Automation– Built-in email finder and sales engagement app make it simple to use.
- Rich integration options – Integrate ZoomInfo to your favorite business tools like Slack, Salesforce, and Hubspot.
- Chat for sales – Use a chatbot to automate key sales interactions and reduce your sales cycle.
- Lead enrichment – Enrich your data to use it for hyper-targeting.
The cost of a ZoomInfo package will vary depending on the size of your company, the number of users, and what data you want. There will be quotes from several places including Reddit and TrustRadius. However, you need to speak to their sales representatives to get customized pricing. Based on what we’ve seen, pricing should start at $15,000 annually minimum.
Here are some screenshots that will give you an idea of pricing.
Zoominfo offers 3 plans
1) sales, which includes database and buying intent as well as engagement app, integrations, and other features.
2) marketing. This includes contact information and marketing solutions for the team.
TalentOS is used to hire candidates.
ZoomInfo also offers three additional SalesOS plans. To get an idea of how it will increase costs, you’ll need to speak to the sales team.
Common add-ons include communication enhancements and additional communication options, premium support plans, and automation features.
Chorus is an intuitive addon that uses AI to analyze trends and give real-time guidance for prospects.
Engage automates sales outreach and allows you to connect with buyers at scale.
ZoomInfo also offers premium customer service plans if you are looking for superior customer support.
ZoomInfo or another alternative would be the decision of your team after an extensive assessment. After you have chosen the right data provider and sales engagement tool you will have plenty of leads coming in. Warm up email.
You could also consider us if you need a service that is done for you. Our AI and gifting can generate 15 qualified monthly leads for approximately $4k.